Temple University’s Tyler School of Art has announced their Pre-College Summer Workshops for 2014!
There will be three sessions this summer:
- Session I: June 30-July 11
- Session II: July 14-July 25
- Session III: July 28-August 8
You get to pick two workshops to take throughout each session; one in the morning, and one in the afternoon. Choose from:
- Design Field Explorations
- Digital Photography & Image Making
- Figure Drawing
- Graphic Design & Illustration
- Painting in Oils
- Portfolio Prep
- Printmaking: Layer it On!
Want more info? Visit tyler.temple.edu!
Getting serious about art school? You should also check out Tyler’s Portfolio Boot Camps for an immersive studio experience that will help ensure you have a well-rounded college portfolio.